Thursday, October 1, 2009

Not Really In The Spirit of This Site, but Relevant...


Child Adopted, then Returned. Hmmm..... I wonder why, you Janeane Garofalo, sweating, treacherous dyke. Are these people sick? Someone answer me this. Are they just that completely insane? 


Also, I suppose right now is a good time to call me "racist." After all, I oppose White people favoring non-White babies over their own potential children, for committing cultural suicide, for supporting miscegenation which destroys bloodlines, genetics, beauty, intelligence and creative capacity. That makes me "racist," right? Because I love my own people so much that I'm finally taking a stand against genocide of a people whose existence hangs by a thread?

1 comment:

  1. don't apologize. the people you are exposing, never will

    ReplyDelete