Here is classic Anti-White Media, the 2002 film Far From Heaven.
I saw this once (in a captive audience on a transatlantic flight) and nearly vomited - especially when I learned that it was nominated for an Oscar.
So...if you ever wanted to know what it takes to make an Academy Award-nominated film, the formula seems to be quite straightforward:
1) Take one mildly attractive white woman and in the context of a sun-dappled autumnal garden, have her run into a hulking black man who just happens also to be kind, caring, and intelligent. He also has his own business and a business degree! Canyoubelieveit?
2) Juxtapose the aforesaid flawless black man with images of a snivelling, cheating, emotionally unpredictable, homosexual white husband. Make sure the gayness of the white man is also closeted because he also needs to be depicted as conflicted and not in touch with his "inner nature."
3) Make sure the white husband is only filmed in dreary, dark, brooding, and confined spaces.
4) Make sure the white wife's encounters with the black man occur in sunlit gardens, fruitful blossom-bearing fields, art museums, and other wholesome and welcoming environments.
5) Make sure that, while the white husband "hates" art exhibits, the black man, on the contrary, goes to art exhibits with his daughter on his own initiative. He just loves "Modern" or "abstract" art, as he says. Make sure the black man corrects the white wife's pronunciation of a famous artist. But make sure he only does so in a tender way. Make sure the white wife cannot express in words her ideas about the art she's staring at, while the black says something profoundly thoughtful and eloquent, such as:
"[you've] confirmed something I have always wondered about modern art...That perhaps it's just picking up where religious art left off, somehow trying to show you...divinity. Modern art just pares it down to the basic elements of shape and color. But when you look at that Miró, you feel just the same."
6) Juxtapose this with a limp-dicked homo of a white man in a darkened room in which he strikes his own wife who tries to convince him the obvious untruth that he is "all man."
7) Now cut to the sun-dappled lawn where the natural, smiling, kind, humble, thoughtful black guy is attending to the neglected, unappreciated white wife.
8) Make sure that sometime shortly after the black man and white woman dance in a romantic embrace, the white man throws a hissy fit (again in a darkened, dreary room).
9) Make sure the black man’s black daughter gets attacked by three white guys who aren’t prosecuted for their crime.
10) Make sure the white man again weeps and sobs and confesses his unerring faggotry, after which the white woman then tries to track down her ultimate desire, the black man, perfect as he tenderly bids her a fond adieu through a departing train's steam. She should have left that queer limp-dicked white hubbie long ago.
Now show this film on transatlantic flights to your captive audience and you have instant Anti-white propaganda.