Saturday, May 28, 2011
White Expulsion: Silencing the Opposition 101
"There's very different stories depending on what side you're listening to." Action News 8's Erin Clark says, pretending to be un-biased about an allegation of racism at a Santa Cruz area high school. But beyond this token line, the news team makes no attempt to show both sides of the story in any meaningful way. Why? Because they're Anti-White.
Repeatedly the news cameras focus on the peace-sign waving protesters who are against the so-called white supremacists:
1. They give air time to a blond girl at :39, who says racism will not be tolerated.
2. They give air time to Kai Kopecky at :52, who says the crowd is there to protest "racial intolerance..."
3. They give air time to Dainel Shwartz at 1:16, who complains about swastika graffiti.
4. They give air time to Sam Brodkey at 1:26, who complains about how, since he is Jewish, he wants to feel threatened by swastikas, even though he isn't.
5. They give airtime to Asaiah Harris at 1:42, who says these so-called white supremacists are "terrorizing kids."
6. Then they give airtime to another kid, coincidentally also named Asaiah Harris [sic], who wears a shirt that asks "Am I White Suprem-e.stist?" [sic] and who wants to be able to wear this shirt without being so labelled.
7. Then they give air time to School Superintendent Gary Bloom, who supports the expulsions and claims the issue isn't about wearing white shirts, it is "about ensuring school safety."
8. Then they give air time to David Minnie who, though expelled himself, claims not to have been involved in the so-called white supremacist group, but who still managed to learn "a lesson" to "not be racist."
9. Then they give air time to Kai Kopecky again [or is it Asaiah Harris?] to allow him to pirouette and brag about not wanting conflict.
10. Then they wrap up by paraphrasing "school leaders" who say they hope this will be a "learning opportunity."
11.Then Erin Clark informs us that David Minnie will go to prom and graduation, but "several other students" will miss both events.
Now, didn't Action News 8 tell us at the beginning that there are "very different stories depending on what side you're listening to"? At what point did Action News 8 give us the other side to this story? Of all the people interviewed, only #6 applied any criticism whatsoever to the decision to expel the kids. The fact that this kid was non-white was probably why they allowed him to give voice to anything even close to a dissenting opinion. But his dissenting opinion was only controlled opposition, as he was simply asking whether kids should be allowed to wear white in general.
Never does this Anti-White media outlet ever give a genuine counterproposition to the one-sided views of the Superintendent Gary Bloom and the peace-sign waving protesters. Never did they allow the nameless, faceless, expelled white kids to defend themselves, their right to self-expression, their right to have pride in their ethnicity and their background. Never once does someone say this: that in the United States today, high school history classes are little more than Anti-White propaganda festivals. High school history has been reduced to "Whites are evil because they killed the Native Americans and enslaved blacks and killed jews." And when white kids try to push back against this indoctrination, they are silenced, demonized, called "racists," called "terrorists," called "naziswhowanttokillsixmillionjews," and are banished and shamed.
Why can't Action News 8 give air time to a legitimate expression of the grievances of the expelled students? They thought we wouldn't notice that they gave no air time to the true opposing view here.
They failed because they are totally Anti-White.